16 May 16 Charles I (1640)
- Bill of Complaint - missing
- Answer - missing
- Settlement Request(?) - C 33/178 f. 117r - Nov 1639
- Replication - C 2/ChasI/W123/74
- Interrogatories - C 21/W68/15 (this document) - 16 May 1640
- Clifford, Herefordshire, England
- Eustace Whitney, Esq.
- James Whitney, Gent.
This short document is in Latin.
List of Interrogatories on behalf of Booth, 1-8
List of Interrogatories on behalf of Booth, 9-14
Page somewhat blurred.
Depositions of Henry Carpenter, Gyles Lawrence, Thomas Edmonds, and Walter Foote.
Depositions of Robert Wallwyne, Jeffrey Symkins, Thomas Arundell, and John Hill.
Depositions of Anthony Hardwicke and John Carpenter.
List of Interrogatories on behalf of Whitney, 1-6
List of Interrogatories on behalf of Whitney, 7-11
Depositions of Thomas Colle of Clifford, Walter Foote of Hereford, Anne Hardwicke of Hardwike, Bryan _e_oton of Hereford, and James Poole of Clifford.