Reynold Heigate v. Philip, late earl of Arundel, Sir Roger Townesend, kt, and Robert Whitney. A suit in the Exchequer court between the said Reynold Heigate, plaintiff, and the said Philip, late earl of Arundel, Sir Roger Townesend, kt, and Robert Whitney, defendants, concerning marshlands near Alboroughe, lying between the sea and Orford Haven, called Overy Slippes, Catmarshe, and Larderne Marsh (by one of the witnesses they are called South Marsh), County Suffolk 32 Eliz. Easter & Trin. (1590)
- E 134/29&30Eliz/Mich6
- HD 1538/110/2, 18 Apr 1599 - Exemplification under the Great Seal, of interrogatories depositions taken by the Commission in cause between Reginald Heigate, pl. and Philip, Earl of Arundel, def. relating to the marshes at Aldeburgh, as found in The Iveagh (Phillipps) Suffolk Manuscripts.
- Sudbourne, Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Orford, Woodbridge, Suffolk
- Aldeburgh, Suffolk
- Robert Whitney, Gent., perhaps Robert Whitney of Thetford, Norfolk, whose widow was also involved in a suit also involving the Earl of Arundel.
- Philip Howard, 20th Earl of Arundel