Archive:Pembroke, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Vital Records of Pembroke, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston, MA: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 1911).
None [but see Deaths below].
- Hannah [---], w. Charles B. [Aug. --, 1830]. Gravestone Record, Mount Pleasant Cemetery, Bryantville.
- NOTE: This is an error. Hannah S. (Fish) Whitney was born about 18 Aug 1830, and died 8 May 1851.--RLW
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Whitney, Annie Edna [NOTE], birth, 1867, vol. 197, p. 392:
- [number] 5; [birthdate] March 23; [date of record] --; [name] Annie Edna Whitney [NOTE]; [sex] Female; [birthplace] Pembroke; [parents] (illegitimate) Abby L. Phipps; [residence of father] Pembroke; [occupation of father] --; [birthplace of father] --; [birthplace of mother] E. Bridgewater.
Whitney, Lydia, marriage, 1843, vol. 7, p. 102:
- [number] --; [marriage date and place] July 2, 1843, Pembroke; [date of record] Apr. 1844; [groom] Benjamin Bowker; [residence] Hanover; [age] --; [occupation] --; [birthplace] --; [parents] --; [number of marriage] --; [bride] Lydia Whitney; [residence] Hanover; [age] --; [occupation] --; [birthplace] --; [parents] --; [number of marriage] --; [officiant] Joshua Chandler, Pastor, Congregational Society.
- NOTE: The surname should be Whiting, not Whitney. She was Lydia6 Whiting, b. 3 Dec 1825, Abington, MA, dau. of Ephraim5 and Mehitable (Hobart) Whiting [Jotham4 Whiton, Elizer3, Thomas2, James1]
Whitney, John A., death, 1909, vol. 1909/79 (death), p. 101:
- [number] 3; [death date and place] Feby. 14, 1909, Bryantville; [date of record] Mar. 2, 1909; [name] John A. Whitney; [sex] Male; [marital status] Married; [age] 40 1 16; [cause] Phthisis; [residence] Bryantville, Pembroke, Mass.; [occupation] Book keeper; [birthplace] Medford, Mass.; [parents] Theodore W. Whitney, Emma Folsom; [parents' birthplaces] Ashland, Mass., Montville, Me.; [buried] Fern Hill Cemetery, Hanson, Mass.
Whitney, Sarah A. [Taber], death, 1909, vol. 1909/79 (death), p. 115:
- [number] 17; [death date and place] Aug. 22, 1909, Pembroke, Mass.; [date of record] Sept. 4, 1909; [name] Sarah A. Whitney, Sarah A. Taber; [sex] Female; [marital status] Widow of Joel W. Whitney; [age] 81 9 17; [cause] Chronic nephritis; [residence] Pembroke, Mass.; [occupation] At home; [birthplace] New Bedford, Mass.; [parents] Peter Taber, Ruhamah Jones; [parents' birthplaces] New Bedford, Mass., New Bedford, Mass.; [buried] New Bedford Cemetery, New Bedford, Mass.