Category:Boylston, Worcester County, Massachusetts
Boylston was formed from Shrewsbury (North Precinct), and part of Lancaster, 1742. It acquired additional land from Lancaster in 1762 and 1780. In 1808, the Second Precinct was split off as West Boylston, and more land was ceded to West Boylston in 1820.
Pages in category "Boylston, Worcester County, Massachusetts"
The following 21 pages are in this category, out of 21 total.