Category:Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Framingham was formed in 1675. In 1700, it gained land from Sherborn. In 1701, its boundary with Sudbury was adjusted. In 1786, part was given to Southborough, and in 1791, part to Marlborough. In 1822, it gained territory from Natick, and in 1833 from Holliston. In 1846, it ceded land to Ashland. Twice in 1871 it obtained land from Natick.

Neighboring towns: Sudbury, Wayland, Natick, Sherborn, Holliston, Ashland, Hopkinton, Southborough, Marlborough.

Pages in category "Framingham, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 110 pages are in this category, out of 110 total.

A

B

E

F

H

M

N

P

R

T

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools