Category:Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Medford was formed in 1630. Part was obtained from Charlestown in 1754. Land was ceded to Charlestown in 1811. Territory was gained from Malden in 1817. Part was given to Winchester in 1850. Land was gotten from Everett in 1875. Two parts were given to Malden, one in 1877 and one in 1910.

Neighboring towns: Stoneham, Melrose, Malden, Everett, Somerville, Arlington, Winchester

Pages in category "Medford, Middlesex County, Massachusetts"

The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.

C

F

M

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools