Category:New Marlborough, Berkshire County, Massachusetts
New Marlborough was formed in 1759. It gained territory from Sheffield in 1795 and 1798, and from Tyringham in 1811. Land was ceded to Tyringham in 1812, and Monterey in 1851. More area was gained from Sheffield in 1871.
Pages in category "New Marlborough, Berkshire County, Massachusetts"
The following 7 pages are in this category, out of 7 total.