Category:Sutton, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Sutton was organized in 1714. Parts were given to Westborough in 1728, Upton in 1735, and Grafton in 1737 and 1742. Its boundary with Uxbridge was adjusted in 1769. Further land was ceded to Ward (now Auburn) in 1778, Northbridge in 1780, Oxford in 1793, and Northbridge in 1801. A section was split off as Millbury in 1813. Territory was gained from Northbridge in 1831. Parts were given to Grafton in 1842 and Northbridge in 1844.

Neighboring towns: Grafton, Westborough, Upton, Northbridge, Uxbridge, Douglas, Oxford, Ward, Worcester, Millbury

Pages in category "Sutton, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.

A

B

C

F

H

J

K

S

W

W cont.

Personal tools