Category:Templeton, Worcester County, Massachusetts

From WRG
Jump to: navigation, search

Narragansett #6 was renamed Templeton in 1762. Parts were split off as Gardner in 1785 and Gerry in 1786. Territory was taken from Phillipston in 1892.

Neighboring towns: Winchendon, Gardner, Hubbardston, Phillipston, Royalston

Pages in category "Templeton, Worcester County, Massachusetts"

The following 83 pages are in this category, out of 83 total.

A

C

S

T

W

W cont.

W cont.

Personal tools