Family:Whitney, Frederick H. (1857-1926)
Frederick H.9 Whitney (Ezra8, Zerah7, James6, Samuel5, Samuel4, Nathaniel3, John2, John1), son of Ezra8 and Hannah Hodges (DePuy) Whitney, was born 23 Dec 1857 (twin), Bradley, MI, and died 4 Feb 1926, Plainwell, MI.
He married, 30 Nov 1882, Middleville, MI, Ida May Aldrich, daughter of Jason Lewis/Lewis Jason and Sarah Adeline (Pierce) Aldrich. She was born about 1863, Otsego, MI, and died after 1930.
Children of Frederick H.9 and Ida M. (Aldrich) Whitney:
i. Harry Hedges10 Whitney, b. 18 Mar 1888, Wayland, MI; d. aft. 1940, m. 27 May 1911, Baraga, MI, Ina Marie Matthews, dau. of Fred and Mary (Lobdell) Matthews.
William B. WHITNEY 36 Self M M W MI Sawyer In Mill NY NY Leovina WHITNEY 36 Wife F M W PA Keeps House PA PA Carrie WHITNEY 13 Dau F S W MI At Home MI PA Nellie WHITNEY 10 Dau F S W MI At School MI PA Fred WHITNEY 22 Cous M S W MI Laborer In Mill NY NY
- 1900, Plainwell, Allegan Co., MI
- 1910, Gunplain, Allegan Co., MI.
- 1920, Gunplain, Allegan Co., MI.
- 1930, Sunfield, Eaton Co., MI.
- Census records.
- All data imported from Frederick Clifton Pierce, The Descendants of John Whitney, Who Came from London, England, to Watertown, Massachusetts, in 1635, (Chicago: 1895), p. 466.
- Stephen Whitney Phoenix, The Whitney family of Connecticut, and its affiliations; being an attempt to trace the descendants, as well in the female as the male lines, of Henry Whitney, from 1649 to 1878; to which is prefixed some account of the Whitneys of England. (New York : Priv. Print. [Bradford Press] 1878), pp. 735-736; and p. 1556.