Archive:Spencer, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Franklin P. Rice, ed., Vital Records of Spencer, Massachusetts, to the End of the Year 1849 (1909).
- Benjamin, s. Lemuel and Thankful, July 20, 1772.
- Beulah, d. Joshua and Mehitable, June 3, 1745.
- Cyrus, s. Lemuel and Thankful, Sept. 23, 1770.
- Elisha, s. Joshua and Mehitable, Jan. 8, 1747.
- Elizabeth, d. Phinehas and Sarah, Oct. 19, 1772.
- John, s. Joshua and Mehitable, May 4, 1751.
- John, s. Nathan and Abigail, Sept. 6, 1754.
- Jonathan, s. Nathan and Abigail, July 16, 1761.
- Joshua, s. Joshua and Mehitable, Nov. 11, 1758.
- Lemuel, s. Joshua and Mehitable, Jan. 5, 1742.
- Mary, d. Joshua, bap. May 13, 1750. Church Record.
- Mehitable, d. Joshua and Mehitable, July 17, 1756.
- Molly, d. Joshua, bap. May 17, 1772. Church Record.
- Nancey, d. John and Rachell, Dec. 5, 1782.
- Phinehas, s. Joshua and Mehitable, June 24, 1740.
- Rebacah, d. Elisha and Easter, Sept. 7, 1783.
- Sibbileh, d. Joshua and Mehitable, Jan. 26, 1754.
- Susanna, d. John and Rachel, July 27, 1784.
- Susannah, d. Joshua and Mehetabel, Aug. 15, 1762.
- _____, d. _____, bap. Feb. 10, 1754. Church Record.
- Beulah and John Ball, April 14, 1765.
- Elisha and Esther Clerk, Feb. 20, 1783. [Int. not recorded.]
- Joshua and Esther Prouty, June 7, 1781. [Int. not recorded.]
- Nathan and Abigal Marstass of Grafton, Feb. 20, 1754. In Grafton. [Int. not recorded.]
- Susanna and William Hiscock of Westfield, Feb. 5, 1784. [Int. not recorded.]
- _____, w. Joshua, bur. 3 Apr 1785.
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Whitney, Annie Elizabeth, birth, 1881, vol. 324, p. 349:
- [number] 3; [birthdate] April 10; [date of record] --; [name] Annie Elizabeth Whitney; [sex] Female; [birthplace] Spencer; [parents] William H. & Mary A. Whitney; [residence of father] Spencer; [occupation of father] Teamster; [birthplace of father] Watertown; [birthplace of mother] Dudley.
Whitney, Etta L., marriage, 1868, vol. 210, p. 276:
- [number] 22; [marriage date and place] Nov. 25th, 1868; [date of record] --; [groom] Charles H. Clark; [residence] Spencer; [age] 26; [occupation] Painter; [birthplace] Portsmouth, N.H.; [parents] Edmond & Dorotha Clarke; [number of marriage] First; [bride] Etta L. Whitney; [residence] Hudson, Me.; [age] 22; [occupation] --; [birthplace] Hudson, Me.; [parents] Joseph Whitney; [number of marriage] First; [officiant] John L. R. Trask, Pastor, 2nd Congl. Ch., Holyoke.