Archive:Thomaston, Maine, Vital Records
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Archives > Archive:Vital Records > Archive:Maine, Vital Records > Thomaston, Maine, Vital Records
Sullivan, Steven E., Vital Records from the "Thomaston Recorder" of Thomaston, Maine, 1837-1846 (Camden, ME: Picton Press, 1995).
- Wm. E., Mr., and Miss Sophia A. Fales, m. 30 Jan 1843, by N. Liscomb, Esq.
- Elizabeth H., Miss, of Thomaston, and Mr. Charles A. White, of Boston, m. 1 Sep 1844, by Rev. J. Washburn. [p. 77]
- Maria R., Miss, of Thomaston, and Mr. Joseph C. Stafford of Boston, m. 20 Oct 1844, by Rev. Job Washburn. [p. 79]
- Thomas NOTE, Capt., 8 Oct 1837, in St. George, age 31 years. [p. 3]
- John Perkins, Mr., 11 Aug 1839, in New Orleans, a native of Castine, age 21. [p. 22]
- Reuben, seaman of this town, lost overboard from the Barque Valhalla on the passage from Boston to Charleston. (Issue 16 Jan 1840). [p. 27]
- John, Esq., married a couple, 9 Mar 1844, Pittsfield. [p. 72]
Copyright © 2002, 2006, 2011, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group.