Archive:Uxbridge, Massachusetts, Vital Records
Thomas W. Baldwin, ed., Vital Records of Uxbridge, Massachusetts, to the Year 1850 (Boston, MA: 1916).
C.R.1 - First Congregational Society (Unitarian).
- Anna Wyett, d. Moses and Hannah, Apr. 18, 1787.
- Benjamin, s. Joshua and Pheeby, Mar. 14, 1743.
- Hannah, d. Joshua and Pheeby, Feb. 4, 1746.
- Hannah, d. Aaron and Margret, Sep. 28, 1760.
- Hannah Tillinghast, d. Moses and Nancy, Feb. 7, 1800.
- Jennet, d. Ezekiel and Jennet, bp. Oct. 12, 1746. C.R.1.
- Jennet, d. Ezekiel and Jennet, bp. Sep. 10, 1749. C.R.1.
- John Andrews, s. Moses and Hannah, Jan. 10, 1789.
- Joseph, s. Joshua and Pheeby, Mar. 21, 1739-40.
- Joshu[a], s. Joshua and Pheeby, Feb. 27, 1738-9.
- Julian Mann, d. Moses and Nancy, Jun. 25, 1798.
- Margaret, d. Ezekiel and Jennet, bp. Aug. 18, 1751. C.R.1.
- Margett, d. Ezekiel and Jennet, bp. Sep. 11, 1748. C.R.1.
- Mary, d. Joshua and Hannah, Oct. 27, 1732.
- Nancy Wyett, d. Moses and Nancy, Apr. 4, 1797.
- Pheeby, d. Joshua and Pheeby, Jul. 25, 1745. (Phebe, d. Joshua and Phebe, bp. Sep. 2, 1744 C.R.1.)
- Samuel, s. Aaron and Margret, May 23, 1764.
- Samuel s. Moses and Hannah, Dec. 18, 1791.
- Susanna, d. Ezekiel and Jane, bp. Oct. 13, 1745. C.R.1.
- Cyprian (Whiting, int.) of Douglas, and Sylvia A. Walker, Aug. 1, 1838.
- [NOTE: This was Cyprian6 Whiting, born 23 Apr 1817, Douglas, MA, son of Abner5 and Phebe (Buffum) Whiting (Caleb4, Josiah3, Samuel2, Nathaniel1).--RLW]
- Ebenezer of Montague, and Rachel Paine Rawson, Dec. 28, 1776.
- Ezekiel and Jenet Patterson of Mendon, int. Mar. 31, 1743.
- Ezra Esq. and Ruth Knop of Douglas, int. Nov. 8, 1795.
- Hannah and Abraham Daniels of Mendon, int. Aug. 30, 1735.
- Hannah and Moses Tinney of Mendon, Mar. 16, 1737-8.
- Henrietta and Ephraim Baylies, Feb. 19, 1823.
- John A. and Eliza W. Wellington of Waltham, int. Mar. 19, 1837.
- Marcy of Douglas, and Samuel Read Jr., int. Jun. 10, 1792.
- Martha of Sherborn, and Ezekiel Wood, in Sherborn, Oct. 30, 1765.
- Mason and Dolly (Polley, int.) Rawson, in Mendon, Mar. 29, 1792.
- Moses, Capt., and Nancy Tyler, Apr. 3, 1796.
- Patience, wid., of Sherborn, and Dea. Joseph Damon, May 13, 1759.
- Persis and Joseph Lesuer of Upton, int. Aug. 15, 1768.
- Ruth K. and Alanson Howard of New York City, Apr. 24, 1838.
- Sally of Worcester, and Rev. David A. Grovesnor, int. Apr. 5, 1835.
- Thankfull of Upton, and Jonathan Bachelder, int. Dec. 26, 1768.
- William G. of Woodstock, Conn., s. James and Mary, a. 32 y., and Martha Williams, d. Chester, a. 42 y., Apr. 15, 1844.
- Hannah, w. of Capt. Moses, in her 37th y., May 30, 1793.
- Isreal, Nov. 21, 1805. [NOTE]
- Mercy, w. of Ezra, in her 59th y., Sep. 23, 1794.
- Micah, s. Ezra Esq., Feb. 12, 1795.
From "Massachusetts Vital Records, 1841-1910," from original records held by the Massachusetts Archives. Online database: New England Historic Genealogical Society, 2004.
Whitney, Alvin Edgar, birth, 1897, vol. 468, p. 608:
- [number] 78; [birthdate] Nov. 20; [date of record] Jany. 14, 1898; [name] Alvin Edgar Whitney; [sex] Male; [birthplace] Uxbridge; [parents] Edgar O. & Eva M. Jilson; [residence of father] Uxbridge; [occupation of father] Clerk; [birthplace of father] Sudbury, Mass.; [birthplace of mother] Hudson, Mass..
Whitney, Minnie Abigail, birth, 1894, vol. 441, p. 555:
- [number] 28; [birthdate] May 4; [date of record] --; [name] Minnie Abigail Whitney; [sex] Illegitimate Female; [birthplace] Uxbridge; [parents] Unknown & Mary E. Whitney; [residence of parents] Uxbridge; [occupation of father] --; [birthplace of father] --; [birthplace of mother] Hubbardston, Mass.
Whitney, Joseph J., marriage, 1857, vol. 110, p. 266:
- [number] 58; [marriage date and place] Oct. 5, 1857; [date of record] --; [groom] Joseph J. Whitney; [residence] Grafton; [age] 21; [occupation] Bootmaker; [birthplace] Grafton; [parents] Joseph & Sarah Whitney; [number of marriage] First; [bride] Matilda Arnold; [residence] Uxbridge; [age] 25; [occupation] --; [birthplace] Uxbridge; [parents] James & Mary Arnold; [number of marriage] First; [officiant] James W. Russell, Clergyman.
Whitney, William G., marriage, 1844, vol. 13, p. 188:
- [number] --; [marriage date and place] April 15, 1844, Uxbridge; [date of record] Jany. 20, 1845; [groom] William G. Whitney; [residence] Woodstock, Ct.; [age] 32; [occupation] Farmer; [birthplace] --; [parents] James & Mary Whitney; [number of marriage] Single; [bride] Martha Williams; [residence] Uxbridge; [age] 42; [occupation] --; [birthplace] --; [parents] Chester Williams; [number of marriage] Single; [officiant] John Orcutt, Minister of the Gospel, Uxbridge.
Whitney, Henry A., death, 1873, vol. 258, p. 382:
- [number] 29; [death date and place] Nov. 18; [date of record] --; [name] Henry A. Whitney; [sex] Male; [marital status] Married; [age] 36 5 -; [cause] Consumption; [residence] Uxbridge; [occupation] Druggist; [birthplace] Westboro; [parents] Daniel & Nancy; [parents' birthplaces] Westboro, United States; [buried] --.