Category:Foxborough, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
Foxborough was formed from Wrentham, Stoughton, Stoughtonham, and Walpole in 1778. Its bounds with Sharon and Stoughton were adjusted in 1793. Its bounds with Wrentham were adjusted in 1819. In 1831, it acquired land from Wrentham. In 1833, its bounds with Sharon were adjusted. In 1833 and 1834 it gave parts to Walpole. In 1850, it gained land from Sharon.
Pages in category "Foxborough, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.