Category:Hadley, Hampshire County, Massachusetts
Hadley was created in 1661. Part was split off as Hatfield in 1670, part as South Hadley in 1753, and the Third Precinct as Amherst in 1759. Land was ceded to Amherts in 1789, 1811, and 1812. The boundary with Amherst was adjusted in 1814, and a further part given to Amherst the same year. Part was given to Northampton in 1850.
Pages in category "Hadley, Hampshire County, Massachusetts"
The following 9 pages are in this category, out of 9 total.