Category:Walpole, Norfolk County, Massachusetts
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Walpole was created from a section of Dedham in 1724. Parts were gotten from Stoughton in 1752, 1753, and 1755. Land was ceded to Foxborough in 1778. Territory was acquired from Sharon in 1804 and 1811, Dedham in 1811, and Foxborough in 1833 and 1834. Part was give to Norfolk in 1870. A section was split off as Dover in 1872. Land was given to Norwood in 1872. Land was acquired from Sharon in 1874.
Neighboring towns: Dover, Dedham, Westwood, Norwood, Stoughton, Sharon, Foxborough, Norfolk, Medfield
Pages in category "Walpole, Norfolk County, Massachusetts"
The following 10 pages are in this category, out of 10 total.