Category:West Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Parsons was create from the western part of Newbury in 1819. It was renamed West Newbury in 1820.
Neighboring towns: Amesbury, Newburyport, Newbury, Georgetown, Groveland, Haverhill, Merrimac
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "West Newbury, Essex County, Massachusetts"
This category contains only the following page.