Family:Whitney, Casper Cole (1849-a1910)
From WRGJump to navigationJump to search
Casper Cole7 Whitney (John6, Cornelius5, Matthias4, Cornelius3, Joshua2, John1), son of John6 and Caroline M. (Herbert) Whitney, was born 17 Sep 1849.
He married, 29 Dec 1891, Theresa -----.
He resided Ashland, WI, and Neola, IA.
Children of Casper Cole7 and Theresa (-----) Whitney:
i. James Casper8 Whitney, b. 29 Nov 1893; d. 24 Dec 1893.
- 1870: not found.
- 1880, Waterloo, Black Hawk Co., IA:
Edward CROOK 26 Self M S W MA Shoemaker IRE IRE Casper C. WHITNEY 30 Oth M S W NY Shoe Maker NY NY
- 1900, Duluth Ward 7, Saint Louis Co., MN: Casper C., wife Theresa, and children Theresa M. and Franklin H.
- 1910, Bellingham Ward 2, Whatcom Co., WA: Casper C. (divorced)
- 1910, Seattle Ward 4, King Co., WA: Theresa (divorced) and two children
- All data imported from Frederick Clifton Pierce, The Descendants of John Whitney, Who Came from London, England, to Watertown, Massachusetts, in 1635, (Chicago: 1895), p. 396.
Copyright © 2006, 2008, 2017, Robert L. Ward and the Whitney Research Group.
- Missing from 1870 Census
- Black Hawk County, Iowa
- Waterloo, Black Hawk County, Iowa
- Pottawattamie County, Iowa
- Neola, Pottawattamie County, Iowa
- Saint Louis County, Minnesota
- Duluth, Saint Louis County, Minnesota
- King County, Washington
- Seattle, King County, Washington
- Whatcom County, Washington
- Bellingham, Whatcom County, Washington
- Ashland County, Wisconsin
- Ashland, Ashland County, Wisconsin